Dr Nicole Roberts, PhD
- 7+ years of professional experience
- PhD in Psychology, McGill University
- MEd in Psychology, Ottawa University
- BA in Psychology with Honors, Concordia University
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness based approaches
- Relaxation Techniques
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression and burnout
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Life transitions
- Sex therapy
- Stress management
- Licensed Psychologist with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec, OPQ#12775-16
University-level Training in Psychology:
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches:
Specialized Training for the Treatment of:
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling:
Dr. Nicole Roberts obtained her PhD from McGill University and is licensed as a psychologist with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec. Dr. Roberts believes it takes courage to seek therapy, and strives to provide a non-judgmental and safe space to make you feel at ease and understood regardless the topic.
Her areas of clinical expertise include providing psychotherapy to adolescents, adults and couples. She utilizes evidence-based approaches for the treatment of depression, anxiety, challenging interpersonal relationships, difficult life transitions, as well as sex therapy.
Dr. Roberts works with you to address your concerns and develops personalized treatment plans aimed at insight, change and growth to effectively meet your unique needs and ultimately improve your quality of life.
Dr. Roberts is passionate about her work as a psychologist. She loves learning and teaching, almost as much as she enjoys travelling. She attends trainings to stay current on newest advances in clinical practice. She has published in numerous scientific journals on psychosocial services for patients with cancer and has presented her work at national and international conferences.
Book with Dr. Roberts
Call 514-319-1744 or use the form below