Do you have symptoms of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
- Do you have trouble paying attention when you are listening to other people or reading?
- Are you easily distracted by things in your environment or by your own thoughts?
- Do you feel like you have so many thoughts bouncing around in your head that you can’t focus on any one of them?
- Do you procrastinate and have trouble following-through?
- Are you always losing important things like your keys or wallet?
- Do you tend to make careless mistakes?
- Do you feel that you’re not living up to your potential?
- Do you feel restless and unable to keep still?
- Do you fidget and move around a lot?
- Do other people tell you that you talk a lot and interrupt?
- Do you feel very uncomfortable when you have to sit still?
ADHD treatment can help you to:
- Learn organizational skills to help keep you on top of tasks
- Implement problem-solving skills to help you cope with difficult tasks and situations
- Learn practical strategies to organize your personal affairs
- Reduce your distractibility and stay on task
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence
Why is treating ADHD important?
Many people with ADHD feel that they are not living up to their potential in their work, school, and/or relationships. Learning the skills we cover in therapy can help you accomplish more, improve your relationships, and feel better about yourself!