Have others complained about how you handle your anger?
- Do you find yourself bottling up emotions and then losing your temper over something small?
- Do you feel like your anger goes from 0 to 100 without warning?
- Do you find yourself making sarcastic comments because you have a hard time being direct with people?
- Have others accused you of being passive-aggressive?
- Do you feel guilty or embarrassed about how you acted when you were angry?
- Have others been complaining about your “temper” or “anger management” problem?
Anger Management Treatment can help you :
- Recognize your anger triggers
- Learn how to take a “time out”
- Communicate your thoughts and feelings in an authentic and genuine way
- To make a space for angry feelings while still behaving in a way that is in line with you values
Why is Anger Management Treatment important?
Losing your temper can have a negative impact on your self-esteem. It can cost you your job, your friends, and even your relationships with loved ones. At moderate levels, frequent outbursts can lead to people not taking you seriously, avoiding you, or feeling frightened of you. When anger escalates to unsafe levels it can cause damage to your property, the safety of others, and can get you into trouble with the law.