That feeling that people seem to have while sitting on a white sandy beach sipping piña coladas before sunset…
Believe it or not, therapy can help you let go of your worries and cultivate that inner-vacation Zen-like attitude without purchasing a ticket to the Bahamas.
If these hurdles sound familiar, it’s time for a session. Ask yourself:
“My worries are real. Anyone would worry about that.”
Have you tried to convince yourself (or others!) that your worries are reasonable, partially because you find it hard to imagine a life without worrying? Maybe at some level you want to let things go, but you’re worried that if you stop worrying “something bad will happen.”
Guess what: it doesn’t have to be this way.
We’re experts at helping you turn things around, if this sounds like you:
Are you worried you might be a worrier?
Feeling anxious about your anxiety?
- Often think: “What if happens”
- Find it hard to control your worrying
- Have trouble concentrating or find your mind going blank
- Worry more days than not
- Feel Ok when you are busy, but worried when you have “free” time
- Fear taking a break or relaxing because that’s when the worrying starts
- Have muscle tension
- Feel irritable
- Feel tired or exhausted easily
- Have trouble tolerating uncertainty
Cultivate inner peace and mental clarity.
Therapy can help you to:
- Feel less stressed and more relaxed
- Let go of your worries, and me more fully present during other activities
- Problem-solve what you can, and let go of the rest
- Spend less time worrying and more time doing activities that are important to you
Why counselling is crucial now
Life is short.
Do you want to spend another day worrying about all the things that might happen, seeking reassurance, which you know has a shorter lifespan than a fruit fly?
Or do you want to allot your cerebral real estate to more worthy ventures, such as making time for hobbies and relaxation?
Your peace of mind is worth preserving. We’d love to help you get there.