Want to increase your work confidence, competence, and well-being?
- Do you feel overwhelmed trying to balance work and personal responsibilities?
- Do you feel pressured by too many demands and have trouble getting everything done?
- Do others expect a lot from you, and you have trouble saying “no”?
- Do you realize that there are important work conversations that you are not having because you don’t know how to?
- Are you dissatisfied or unhappy with your work but are unsure as to why, or don’t know what to do about it?
- Do you find yourself over-reacting at work? Overly sensitive and tearful or defensive?
- Are you looking to present yourself more confidently or professionally?
Consulting a professional on work-related matters can help you to:
- Gain clarity about what is contributing to your dissatisfaction
- Understand your reactions to work-related situations and how to respond more productively; taking charge of the underlying issues and bringing them to resolution
- Get a clearer sense of direction on work-life balance, your values, and how to live by these values at home and at work
- Gain a better view of what contributes to your work-load and work responsibilities, whether it is sustainable and how you can approach change if needed
- Feel more intentional and satisfied about how to create the work life and relationships you want
Why is a healthy work life important?
Our work represents a considerable part of our lives. It is a potential source of personal reward and achievement, of meaning, and positive relationships. When our work life is out of balance, it can have a significant impact on our energy and emotional health, and can even start to have negative effects on our home life and personal relationships. Improving the health of your work life has benefits for you, your colleagues, and often the people you care most about, your family and friends.