Therapy and Assessments for Children and Teens in the West-Island
Services available in English, French and Spanish
Does your child...
- Appear sad, down, anxious, hyperactive, or angry?
- Have trouble learning or frequently get into trouble at school?
- Have difficulties due to the loss of a loved one, divorce, or difficult life transitions?
- Refuse to go to school?
- Often cry, act aggressively, or throw temper tantrums?
- Hardly speak or express feelings?
- Seem addicted to the internet, social media, or video games?
- Appear excessively shy or have few friends?
We can help!
Child therapy can help your child and family learn new tools and strategies to reduce conflict, get along better, and achieve greater success in school and life.
Please call or email me if you have questions about child therapy or if you would like to make an appointment.