Therapy and Assessments for Children and Teens
Services available in English, French and Spanish, in the West-Island of Montreal
Does your child...
- Appear sad, down, anxious, hyperactive, or angry?
- Have trouble learning or frequently get into trouble at school?
- Have difficulties due to the loss of a loved one, divorce, or difficult life transitions?
- Refuse to go to school?
- Often cry, act aggressively, or throw temper tantrums?
- Hardly speak or express feelings?
- Seem addicted to the internet, social media, or video games?
- Appear excessively shy or have few friends?
You don’t need to figure it out alone.
Child therapy with coordinated family sessions can help your child to:
- Be excited on report card day, because it means showing moms and dads what they’ve accomplished
- Participate in sports, music, dance, art, or other fun activities
- Play cooperatively with friends and siblings
- Express themselves using words instead of acting out their frustrations
- Learn problem-solving skills to cope with life’s challenges
- Express affection freely to those they love
- Develop self-confidence and self-esteem
We can help!
Child therapy can help your child and family learn new tools and strategies to reduce conflict, get along better, and achieve greater success in school and life.