Dr. Lyane Trepanier, PhD
- Teens, Adults, Older Adults
My areas of expertise
Personal Growth Burnout Grief & Loss Separation or Divorce Interpersonal Relationships Depression Bipolar Disorder ADHD Anxiety Disorders Panic Attacks PTSD Surviving Abuse Self-Esteem Borderline Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder Sleep Disorders Re-Kindle Love Healthy Boundaries
I can also help with
Parenting Skills Perfectionism Social Anxiety Organizational skills Work Concerns OCD Phobias Anger Management Chronic Pain Management Enuresis or Bedwetting Bullying and Cyberbullying Attachment Disorders
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Person-Centered Humanistic Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Gottman Method
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Narrative Therapy
- 9+ years of professional experience
University-level training in psychology
- PhD Counselling Psychology, McGill University, Montreal
- MSc Department of Medicine, Psychiatric Research, Université de Montréal, studying the effects of stress on depression in teens.
- BA Concordia University, in Psychology.
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Licensed Psychologist with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec, OPQ #13777-19
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).