Ms Lyane Trepanier, PhDc
- Teens, Adults, Older Adults
My areas of expertise
Personal Growth Burnout Grief & Loss Separation or Divorce Interpersonal Relationships Depression Bipolar Disorder ADHD Anxiety Disorders Panic Attacks PTSD Surviving Abuse Self-Esteem Borderline Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder Sleep Disorders
I can also help with
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- 5+ years of professional experience
University-level training in psychology
- PhD (C) Counselling Psychology, McGill University, Montreal
- MSc Department of Medicine, Psychiatric Research, Université de Montréal, studying the effects of stress on depression in teens.
- BA Concordia University, in Psychology.
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy under the supervision of Dr. Emily Blake: OPQ#11157-08
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).