Mr Maxime Cousineau-Pérusse, PhD Student
- Children, Teens, Teens 16+
- English, French
- Blake Psychology Online, Province of Quebec
My areas of expertise
Anxiety Disorders Depression Emotion Dysregulation Gender Identity Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) LGBTQ+ Support Social Anxiety Stress Transgender
I can also help with
ADHD Agoraphobia Attachment Disorders Assertiveness Asexuality and Aromanticism Bullying and Cyberbullying Healthy Boundaries Learning Disorders Interpersonal Relationships Phobias Perfectionism
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- SSHRC Joseph Armand Bombardier Doctoral Scholarship (2018-2021)
- SSHRC Canada Graduate Scholarship (2016)
- McGill University Graduate Excellence Fellowships (2016, 2018)
- Co-author in “Woodcock-Johnson IV Test of Cognitive Abilities” book chapter in Assessment of Children: Cognitive Foundations and Applications 6th Edition.
University-level training in psychology
- Master’s in School and Applied Child Psychology (M. A.) at McGill University
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with distinction (B.A.) at McGill University
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Qualified to practice Psychotherapy under the supervision of Dr. Emily Blake: OPQ#11157-08
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).