Blake Psychology is currently seeking qualified assessment psychologists or neuropsychologists to join our team on a full-time or part-time basis.
Work online anywhere in the province of Quebec or in-office in Montreal or the West Island, providing assessments for learning disabilities and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) to a range of clients, according to your areas of expertise.
Blake Psychology provides complete administrative support, so you can focus exclusively on your clinical work.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Licensed as a psychologist with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec (OPQ)
- Ph.D/Psy.D or MA with a specialization in counselling, clinical, school, child, or neuropsychology
- Certification for the evaluation of neuropsychological disorders
- Knowledge of a wide range of neurodevelopmental (primarily ADHD) and other neurocognitive disorders
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments, documenting assessment outcomes, creating reports that include recommendations, and communicating outcomes to clients, their families, or physician
- Experience in working with standard test kits such as WISC-V, NEPSY-II, KeyMath-3
- Ability to manage referrals for psychological testing and return assessment reports within a timely manner
- Ability to work in-office or online (at your preference and in accordance with required test setup)
- Knowledge of a wide range of therapeutic techniques, and ability to provide appropriate explanations to clients/families during feedback sessions
- English or French speaking, bilingualism is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- We encourage BIPOC and those from marginalized groups to apply!
Benefits of Working at Blake Psychology:
Join our ever-growing team! We support the running of your private practice so that you can focus on your clinical work. Below are some of the benefits we offer.
Our competitive benefits package includes medical, paramedical, dental, and vision coverage for team members and their families. Travel and life insurance too.
Save towards your retirement via an affordable and easy-to-understand investment option.
We offer free group supervision, reimbursement for training, and an active internal discussion group, so that you can easily meet your OPQ requirements and get help when you need it.
Our friendly team has a family vibe. We build on strengths, collaborate on passion projects, and give hugs upon request. We value mental health and do everything to optimize yours.
Bye bye Admin Work!
Dedicate yourself to helping clients, while we take care of the rest.
Work / Life Balance
We offer flexible schedules so that you can take time off whenever you need to, no questions asked. You also get paid vacations and statutory holidays.
Beautiful Office Space
Whether you work in one of our offices, or from the comfort of your own home, our IT and support staff will make sure you have what you need to create an optimal work environment.
Our competitive compensation model lets you optimize working at the pace you like and always receive your fair share.
We have digital templates for nearly everything, making your notetaking done in a snap. No paper required. Work from anywhere.