Job Offer for Psychologists and Doctoral Candidates
Blake Psychology is currently hiring psychologists and doctoral candidates for permanent positions, to meet to an increasing demand for services.
Blake Psychology is a private psychotherapy clinic founded in 2011 by Dr. Emily Blake, that offers psychotherapy and assessment services. The company currently has two locations in downtown Montreal and two in Pointe-Claire. The clinic has a great reputation amongst clients and healthcare professionals in the area.
Blake Psychology's mission is to provide a wide range of psychotherapy services for all age groups (child, adolescents, adults, couples and families), in a warm and compassionate atmosphere. We value feedback, focusing on strengths, personalized treatment plans, and continuing education, in order to provide cutting-edge evidence-based psychotherapy.
Some advantages of working at Blake Psychology
- Flexible schedule that promotes work-life balance
- Prolific internal referral service and centralized appointment booking service
- Employment benefits (group insurance, paid vacations and statutory holidays, etc)
- Payment every 2 weeks
- Annual bonus
- Autonomy in your practice and opportunities for clinical supervision
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Enhanced professional exposure through our corporate website
- Safe, bright, and beautiful offices
- Prime locations (McGill metro, Bonaventure metro, Fairview Pointe-Claire, Brunswick Medical Center Pointe-Claire)
- Computerized booking software, accessible from any connected device
- Unlimited internet access at the workplace
- Efficient communication tools (professional confidential email, private phone number with extension)
- And many more...
- Authorized by the Order of Psychologist (OPQ) to practice psychotherapy
- Able to provide psychotherapy in English, in French, or both
- Having a valid professional liability insurance
- Minimum 2 years clinical experience
- In-depth knowledge of one or more evidenced-based psychotherapy approaches, such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic Therapy, etc.
Interested individual can submit their application through our website using the form below, or call Dr. Emily Blake directly at 514-319-1744, extension 81.