Couples Therapy can help you Re-Kindle your Love
Remember that “honeymoon phase” you thought was permanent?… A secret smugness when other couples fought, because you were confident that “that won’t happen to us”? Believe it or not, with couples therapy, you can get those butterflies back. If these pitfalls sound familiar, it’s time for a session. Ask yourself…
- Feel like roommates instead of lovers?
- Argue about everything, from raising kids to who left the cereal bowl in the sink?
- Avoid eye contact or conversation to keep conflicts to a minimum?
- Keep a mental scoreboard of past “wrongs”, and bring them up when triggered?
- Bury yourself in work or chores to avoid spending time together?
- Contemplate being with other people because you’ve got one foot out the door?
Time to get reconnected.
Couples therapy can help you to:
- Rekindle the love you used to feel for each other
- Feel excited to come home from work, because it means more time together
- Do the fun activities that make you laugh and admire each other’s talents
- Work like a team when it comes to chores, raising children, and money habits
- Cuddle, hug, kiss… get back to that “you guys, get a room!” phase
Why counselling is crucial now
Love is precious and hard to find. There’s a reason you got together in the first place.
Remember when you first met? How much you adored one another, wore outfits to seduce or impress, and made plans to see each other as much as possible? That person is the same person you fell in love with.
Your love is worth saving. Give it all you’ve got, and then give it a little more.
Why? Because you’ve already invested so much. Take that next step. Meeting with a professional couples therapist can help you see things from a fresh perspective. We specialize in helping couples rekindle their love, and your love deserves that same chance.
Learn about other Specialty Services
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).