Would you like to focus on personal growth?
- Think that you’re doing “ok”, but sometimes wish you could be living a happier, richer, more engaging life?
- Wonder if there are aspects of your life where you could feel more at ease?
- Feel unhappy with certain aspects of your life right now, but can’t really identify why? Perhaps feeling like your life is just not quite what you’d hoped, or expected it would be?
- Desire to grow and develop as a person? Be more the person you want to be?
- Feel you could be living a life that’s more focused around the things that are really important to you?
Counselling that focuses on personal growth can help you to:
- Gain clarity about what’s most important to you, and to re-focus your attention towards leading that kind of life
- Get some direction and set concrete goals to create change
- Feel like you are taking charge of your life
- Feel excited and revitalized about your life
Why seek help for personal growth now
Personal growth is about enhancing the life you are living through the quality of your relationships, your emotional range and resilience, and making choices and decisions that are in line with your values and priorities. Consulting a psychologist isn’t only for people who are struggling or at the depths of despair- you don’t need to wait until then. By setting aside time to focus on your personal growth, you are setting yourself on a path that is rich and fulfilling. You can create a path that can actually prevent some emotional struggles, strengthen your capacity to handle new challenges, and increase your overall life satisfaction.
Learn about other Specialty Services
Addictions ADHD Adjustment Disorder Agoraphobia Alexithymia Anger Management Anger Management - Court Ordered Anorexia Nervosa Anticipatory Grief Anxiety Disorders Asexuality and Aromanticism Assertiveness Attachment Disorders Attachment in Adults Atypical Sexuality Autism Spectrum Disorder Bipolar Disorder Body Dysmorphic Disorder Borderline Personality Disorder Bulimia Nervosa Bullying and Cyberbullying Burnout Christian Counselling Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Chronic Pain Management Communication Skills Compulsive Lying Conduct Disorder Dependent Personality Disorder Depersonalization-Derealization Disorder Depression Dermatophagia Dissociative Fugue Dyspareunia Eating Disorders Emotion Dysregulation Emotionally-based Sexual Difficulties Enuresis or Bedwetting Erectile Dysfunction Fertility Issues Gambling Gender Identity Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Grief & Loss Health Anxiety Healthy Boundaries Hoarding Illness in Adults Illness in Children and Teens Impostor Syndrome Insomnia and Parasomnia Intellectual Disabilities Interpersonal Relationships Leadership Learning Disorders LGBTQ+ Support Life Transitions Managerial Courage Mood Disorders Moral Injury Motivation Narcissistic Abuse Survivors Narcissistic Personality Disorder Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder OCD Oppositional Defiant Disorder Panic Attacks Parenting Skills Perfectionism Performance Anxiety Personal Growth Personality Disorders Phobias Postpartum Anxiety Postpartum Depression Pre-Marital Counselling Pregnancy and Motherhood Premature and Delayed Ejaculation Problem-Solving Skills Procrastination Psychosis Psychosocial Oncology PTSD Racism and Discrimination Re-Kindle Love Refugee and Immigration Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) Selective Mutism Self-Esteem Self-Sabotage Separation or Divorce Sexual Addiction Sexual Concerns Sleep Disorders Social Anxiety Stress Management Surviving Abuse Time Management and Organization Tinnitus Tourette Syndrome Transgender Vaginismus Video Game Addiction Work Concerns