What is High-Potential Employee Coaching?
A high-potential employee is someone who has what it takes to succeed and needs some extra attention to flourish. It’s about noticing when talent can be optimized and creating a pathway for that to happen. If you notice an employee (or if you identify as one) who seems to have the skills, drive, and talent and you want to help them evolve into a new role or excel in a current one, coaching can help.
Coaching for High-Potential Employees can help you to…
- Create a workplace culture that harnesses talents and strengths to keep employees invested long term
- Optimize strengths to bring out the best in workers
- Boost confidence, self-esteem, and performance
- Foster a growth mindset at the workplace
- Unleash the strengths instead of trying to “fix” deficits