Ms Valérie English, PsyDc
My areas of expertise
I can also help with
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Social Anxiety Personal Growth Self-Esteem Stress Emotion Dysregulation Surviving Abuse Life Transitions
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- 4+ years of professional experience
- A 2-year clinical internship at the Montreal University Health Center (CHUM) in: obstetrics/gynecology, Burn Unit, Reimplantation of Hands, and Oncology (2017-2019)
- Doctoral research award: Fonds de Recherche du Québec – Société et Culture (FQRSC) (2014-2016)
- Award of excellence: Faculty or Arts and Science, University of Montreal, BA degree (2012)
University-level training in psychology
- PsyD candidate in Clinical Psychology, Université de Montreal
- BA Honours in Psychology, Université de Montreal
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy under the supervision of Dr. Emily Blake: OPQ#11157-08
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).