Are you suffering from symptoms of depression or burnout?
- Do you feel sad, down, depressed, or empty? ¹
- Do you have a loss of interest in things you used to enjoy?
- Has your appetite or weight increased or decreased unintentionally?
- Are you having sleep difficulties (too much, too little, restless, early morning wakening)
- Are you moving or talking slower than usual or feeling restless and agitated?
- Do you feel tired or have little energy?
- Do you feel worthless or guilty?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or making decisions?
- Do you have thoughts of death or suicide?
¹ Note: In children and adolescents, the mood may present as irritability rather than sadness
Depression treatment can help you :
- Create a space for positive emotions
- Feel less affected by your negative thoughts patterns
- Find enjoyment in daily activities
- Increase your engagement and performance at work, school, socially, or at home
Why is treating depression important?
You do not need to suffer. Therapy can help you to get unstuck from your negative thought patterns and to re-engage in your life, towards goals and activities that motivate and inspire you.