Dr Matthew Clyde, PhD
My areas of expertise
Anxiety Disorders Burnout Depression Emotion Dysregulation Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Interpersonal Relationships Perfectionism Personality Disorders PTSD Social Anxiety Stress
I can also help with
Agoraphobia Anger Management Bipolar Disorder Dependent Personality Disorder Life Transitions OCD Panic Attacks Personal Growth Phobias Self-Esteem Surviving Abuse Organizational skills Work Concerns
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Fonds de Recherche Santé Québec (FRSQ) – Doctoral Research Scholarship (2015-2018)
- Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) – Health Professional Student Award (2016)
University-level training in psychology
- PhD in Clinical Psychology, University of Ottawa
- MSc in Psychiatry, McGill University
- BSc in Psychology, Mcgill University
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).