Ms Rebecca Lalonde, M. Ed.
- Adults, Older Adults
- Blake Psychology Online, Province of Quebec
My areas of expertise
Anxiety Disorders Depression Interpersonal Relationships Healthy Boundaries Burnout Emotion Dysregulation Panic Attacks Social Anxiety Stress Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
I can also help with
ADHD Anger Management Leadership Life Transitions OCD Personal Growth Self-Esteem Attachment Disorders Bipolar Disorder Bullying and Cyberbullying Fertility Issues Grief & Loss Perfectionism Phobias Surviving Abuse Work Concerns Pregnancy and Motherhood Conduct Disorder Chronic Pain Management Oppositional Defiant Disorder LGBTQ+ Support Selective Mutism Postpartum Depression Intellectual Disabilities Autism Spectrum Disorder Procrastination
On the Web
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- 5 years of professional experience
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Teaching Fellowship, College of Education (2015-2016 Academic Year)
- Co-author, The Student Experience of Therapy Dog Programming (Pending publication in Fall 2020 in the Canadian Journal for New Scholars in Education)
- Co-author, Caring Responsibly in Long Term Care: Ethical Considerations for Psychologists (book chapter, pending publication)
University-level training in psychology
- Master’s of School and Counselling Psychology (M. Ed.) at the University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with distinction (B.A.) at the University of Saskatchewan
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling
Licensed Psychologist with the Order of Psychologists of Quebec (OPQ) # 13869-20
Do you think a loved one could benefit from reading this?
Click the box below to copy the URL and share it using your favorite method (Email, Facebook Messenger, SMS, etc).