Ms Sophie Brive, MA
- Teens, Adults, Older Adults
My areas of expertise
Anxiety Disorders Burnout Personality Disorders Bipolar Disorder Dependent Personality Disorder Narcissistic Personality Disorder Borderline Personality Disorder
I can also help with
Trained in Scientifically-Based Treatment Approaches
- 3 years of professional experience
- Volunteer participation in a research project led by Dr. Monique Tardif, psychologist at the Philippe Pinel Institute and associate professor in the sexology department, Université du Québec à Montréal.
University-level training in psychology
- Master’s degree in psychology, option justice, at the École des Psychologues Praticiens, Paris class of 2013.
- Obtaining a permit to practice psychology by equivalence, issued by the Ordre des psychologues du Québec, April 2016.
Qualified to Practice Psychotherapy and Counselling